Friday 9 December 2011

HELLO BOULEVARD

Wake up early in the morning , hehe :>
And go to Jiaen's home. :D
Almost like 10.oo oclock, i reached her house.
HAHAHAHA.
We chat somes secret, hmm hmm :)
Afterthat, Jia Yii and her friend reached,hooho.
We dint talk anythings, because we not very know each others yet :(
Suddenly,I feels like my hair so oily, so i washed  my hair in her bathroom :P
Almost like 1.oopm like that Vivian and WGI reached!
OHHHHHHHYEAHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm not going to be boring again :)
Then, we started talked cocks ? :>
HAHAHA.
We also went to boulevard after they reached,
We walked from Krokop to Boulevard,
Hard working enough issit ? :)
HAAHAHAHAHA :P
Afterthat, we reached,I saw Ivy there selling ice-cream.
Then we straight go KFC for our lunch.
After lunch, we shopping in the Clothes shops.
The shopkeeper so ngiao ji, TMDDD!
Skip this then.
WTF!
*SOMEONE* not very know me, and act like very know,
and keeps said my bad things.
BUSY PEOPLE IS'NT IT? :>
HAHAHAAH I DON'T CARE ANYWAYS.
HAHAHA.
Then we walked back to Jiaen's house,
TIREDDDDD :(
Afterthat i helped vivian sim edited her blog.
HAHA
Bye.
Lovely day :3
UPDATEDDDD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment