Tuesday 13 December 2011

WINE WINE WINE

Heyyohhhhh!
I'm back:)
Tell you what happened for yesterday.
HMMM.
LONG STORY.
Please be serious when you reading my blogs.
Okay thenn, tell you about yesterday.
Yesterday my friend, Tan Hui in a bad mood : \
Because of someones. SUCKSSSS!
And i keep cheered she up.
SUCCESSFUL :)
HAHAHA
After that , she went my house sleep one night because too boring :(
Then we waited until my cousins uncle and my parent go out to busy their things.
HAHAHA, the topic start from here
Pay your attention at here please!
Okay,
We started to found somethings to do.
After that , we choosed to play POKER :>
Play poker still very boring also.
Then we add somethings between playing poker,
Guess what ? :)
HAHA, we play if lose the game must drink WINE.
OOMGG!
After many rounds,
We felt dizzy /.\
Tan Huii was MABOK already that time.
She did many Xia Soi de things.
ADUHHH.
After that , we felt headache.
Then we rest.
HAHAHA.
What a crazy day!
HAHAAHA
:3
Byeeeee! Updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment