Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hehehehe Hello!
Happy 2 months yoo Dear x)
I felt so satisfy that i got you on that day we started. HAHA
That's a Memory day on o3-o2 and o4-o2 xD
o3-o2 that day we went parkson.
My brother went Cinema sweet too! HAHAHA
Who know his movie started at 10.30 pm atnd that time parkson almost close.
He dint back and accompany me , woah ><
Afterthat, we felt bored, we went to the park for walk and chat.
HAHA
But suddenly went rain, :( We sit in the playground that have roof until the rain stop.
Until almost 10 minutes later, the rain finally stop XD
HAHAHA So happy. Sit there sit until leg pain,
He still carried me on his back, /.\ but he got some injured in his bball competition.
Woahh we still took photos. CUTEEE!! HAHAHAHAA
Almost 1.00am like that my brother came pick us, that time also our's o4-o2.
We countdown together on our second's months. HAHAHA.
That's really a memory day for me.
I must treasure our love, HAHA.
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Lol.
HAHAHAA
Byeeeee!! Hope we can longer and longer GBM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment